| Katsu Wada|
和田かつ, Wada Katsu
|Date of Birth||March 3, 2000|
|Species||Anthropomorphic Taiko Drum|
|First Appearance||Taiko no Tatsujin|
|Japanese VA|| Fushigi Yamada (Taiko no Tatsujin 2 to Taiko no Tatsujin 6)|
Miki Narahashi (From Atsumare! Matsuri da! Yondaime onward)
Yōko Teppōzuka (Clay Anime)
|“|| So I'm the one who was left behind? Now I'm on my own, and I'm already feeling lonely...|
...Uh? Hold it, does that mean...
Now is the chance for me to shine as a main character! I can now become famous by making friends in the neighborhood!
— Katsu Wada in Atsumete★Tomodachi Daisakusen!
He has the similar appearance as his older twin but with blue face and red body.
He is every bit as rambunctious as his brother. Like his twin, he has a big appetite but unlike Don, he has the tendency of holding back.
In some installments, he is awares the fact that he isn't the protagonist at all. Some installments in the series doesn't have the same twin-relationship setting with Don, while some have him as one of the bosses. Overall, Katsu is considered one of the protagonists in the game and shares a very brotherly-like figure and very cheerful, despite his childish voice.
His specialty is drawing artworks.
Just like his twin, he usually ends his sentences with "da-don" or "don" and his questions with "nanoka" or "ka", but that was omitted in Taiko Drum Master.
- "Rock 'n' roll!!" - Said Katsu as he arrived just in time to save Don and Ralco from being binded, right before he knock off the orbs from Maoh's hands.
- "I'll remember this, Don!" - Said the angry Katsu after he was being pranked by Don.
- "So...you guys didn't notice my presences at all?" - Said the heartbreaking Katsu after the Wada family members (who just came back from Hawaii) said that they didn't notice that Katsu isn't with them.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Taiko no Tatsujin: Little Dragon and the Mysterious Orbs
- ↑ Taiko no Tatsujin: Clay Anime
- ↑ Taiko no Tatsujin: Atsumete★Tomodachi Daisakusen!