| "Hopes and Dreams"|
Yume to Kibou
|First included in||Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! / Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session!|
|Released||September 15, 2015|
|Composed by||Toby "Radiation" Fox|
|Label||Fangamer (Physical release)|
|In fictional works|
"Hopes and Dreams" (Japanese: 夢と希望, Yume to Kibou) is a music composed by Toby "Radiation" Fox.
About the music Edit
This section of the article may contains details concerning the progression of the plot. If you do not want it to be spoiled for you, skip this section!
List of games Edit
- Taiko no Tatsujin (2020) (JP v01.18)
- The Professional forks of the notecharts contains the hidden messages, which can be deciphered by making each 7 notes as binary numbers (With Don notes as 0 and Katsu note as 1), translate into decimal numbers and then into the ASCII encoding. Each difficulty has different messages, and they were all related to the True Pacifist Route in Undertale.
- Easy: * But it refused.
- Normal: * You held on to your hopes...
- Hard: * You think about why you're here now...
- Extreme: * Through DETERMINATION, the dream become true.